If you notice that the calibration of your Raspberry Pi industrial Panel PC does not perfectly match the size of your panel, you can follow the steps below to get the most accurate calibration of your touch panel.
To recalibrate your Touchberry Pi, please follow the steps below:
Download the image below. This image contains the actual screen measurements of your Touchberry Pi. It will serve as a model of the screen for tapping on the Touchberry screen.
- Once you have the image downloaded, copy it inside a USB and connect it in one of the x4 USB ports available in your Touchberry Panel HMI.
- You must connect the Touchberry Pi usb to a PC with Windows operating system.
- Create a new folder and unzip the previously downloaded file (eGalaxTouch_22.214.171.12417-Release120717.rar).
- Start the program (setup.exe)
- Meanwhile in your Touchberry Pi unit, open the USB image previously downloaded. Once the program has started in your windows PC, you must press the keys in your Touchberry when when the PC screen asks you to do so. Make sure that you press the center of each red circle that appear on the Touchberry image.
- Once you have finished pressing the red circles, save and exit the program. Your Touchberry Pi should now be calibrated. You will only need to reboot it.