UPS Shield is a Plug&Play UPS Smart Shield including a Real Time Clock (RTC) for Raspberry Pi.
No maintenance is needed on this shield. You can supply it with12Vdc or 24Vdc.
The UPS Shield offers a 10second of UPS saver using an Input from Raspberry PI.
It is -IMPORTANT- to USE the RIGHT Raspbian version ALREADY installed on the µSD before connecting the UPS Shield at the Raspberry. (Compatible in all Raspberry PI B versions).
Power supply: 12 or 24Vdc.
Recharge Time: Less than 1 minute.
Reconnecting time: Less than 20 seconds.
- Supply Voltage: 12~24Vdc | 5Vdc(USB-C)
- Supply Current: Recommended using an adapter with the power of 1.5A (20W) and above
- Power Supply Interface: 3.81mm plug connector (12~24Vdc)|Micro-USB Type C (5Vdc)
- Maximum Output Current: 3A (Thermal-Shutdown included)
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Standard Raspberry Pi extension interface, compatible with other expansion boards
- Support 3A maximum current output, suitable for more Raspberry Pi applications
- Auto-switching of charge/recharge path, designed to against power-down
- On-board 1x LEDs for showing the external supply
- Programmable switch on/off delay. ( ICSP connector)
- Super Caps charge/discharge protection and over-heating protection
- The most powerful UPS Shield for Raspberry
|UPS Configuration||5/12/24Vdc Power supply & UPS function, RTC and RS485|