I have a problem when using the digital/analog Inputs 10.7 to 10.12 on a MDuino 21+. How can I change the mode for use the digital/analog inputs as one type or another?
Also the indicator Leds are lightning when I connect a switch with 24vdc to the inputs but there is not any reaction when I program with the digitalRead(I0.7).
Let's check all the steps to get this inputs work as expected:
1) The PLC needs to be powered externally (12/24Vdc)
2) This inputs can work as analog or digital and you can choose it on the Arduino IDE program (not by hardware)
3) Have you checked all the inputs from I0.7 to I0.12? Is possible that a peak of amperage or an overvoltage have affected this inputs? From I0.0 to I0.6 are all optoisolated digital inputs, so that if an overvoltage of peak of current have affected the equipment, this inputs have an external circuitry and can still work.
4) Here you can check how to connect and work with this inputs as analog, but the same program can work with digitalWrite instruction:
5) Confirm me that you are using the following model on Arduino IDE boards:
I hope I have been helpful.
About This Community
|Asked: 9/15/20, 4:11 AM|
|Seen: 106 times|
|Last updated: 9/15/20, 5:59 AM|