Method to save uSD Linux to Touch Berry or HummTouch.
a) If the Computer/Laptop is Windows
2.1 – Download and install Win32DiskImager
2.2 – Start up Win32DisckImager
2.3 – Insert the uSD into Computer
2.4 – Select the image of TouchBerry / HummTouch Linux that we want to save
2.5 – Click on Write!.
b) If the Computer/Laptop is Linux:
2.1 Use the native dd tool
2.2 Insert the SD to the Computer
2.3 Figure out in witch devise is the uSD (/dev/sdb, /dev/sdc, /dev/mmcblk0,…)
2.4 Open the console in rood mode (or sudo)
2.5 Write: dd if=<file imagen> of=<device uSD> bs=4M
2.6 Wait till ends (it can take 5min).
3. Finally insert the uSD to Raspberry Pi3 or Humminboard and start up:
4. We need to download the eGalaxTouch program
5. Once start up TouchBery or Hummingboard, open the console and call the program: /opt/calibrate/calibrate.sh
6. Connect the USB wire to the same input than the Computer/Laptop (just Windows)
7. Start up eGalaxTouch
8. Select on tab “General, image “USB Controller”
9. On tab “Tools”, ” 4 Points Calibrate”
10. On that moment will appear on computer screen the points that you have to click on screen in ordered way. Once the 4 are done, reset the device or exit through ESC