Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

IDE Industrial Shields I/O mapping for ISAB20RELHF+

I have loaded IDE on my PC and can get the Arduino Leonardo Borads to load to the ISAB20RELHF+ plc. Trying to validate I/O and load the Ardbox Industrial Shields into IDE with no success. I have followed the instructions to add the line .........index.json. I am trying to use IDE to map I/O pins. Not sure if I am doing things correctly.

Ted.

Discard
2 Answers
Best Answer

Guillem - Thanks for the reply - I have reloaded IDE - set the preferences as directed - gone to Boards Manager - but I cannot find any Industrialshield boards when I search - nor sure what is going on!!

Ted.

1 Comment
Discard
Marti Guillem Cura
-

It might be a problem caused by the Arduino IDE. Please try to delete and reinstall at its last version. Then, please follow the previous steps and let us know the results!

Marti Guillem Cura
Best Answer

In order to properly work with the Ardbox PLC please follow the steps explained on the following blogs. Our industrial shields boards are prepared to work with the IOs without any difficulties.

Also have a look at these blogs in order to know how to work with the IOs!

Discard