Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

M-Duino PLUS version RS-485 configuration

By
on 7/10/18, 2:23 PM 437 views

Hello,

I would like to know how can I configure my M-Duino PLUS version to work with the communication protocol RS-485.

Thanks in advance,

Alejandro Jabalquinto

--Alejandro Jabalquinto--

| 0 0 0
--Alejandro Jabalquinto--
Alejandro Jabalquinto
On 7/10/18, 2:40 PM

Hi,

The RS-485 is enabled by default in the M-Duino PLUS version. All the communication configurations are found in the bottom shield of the M-Duino PLUS, also called Zone A. In this zone you will find all the communication protocols and the switches that interact with them. Only 1 switch interacts with the RS-485 and is for choosing between the Half or Full Duplex.

- There is one switch located in the left zone of the Zone A that lets you choose between Half or Full Duplex. Setting this switch to OFF mode you will be enabling the Full Duplex and in ON mode the Half Duplex.

- To work with M-Duino PLUS you MUST have connected the 12 to 24 Vdc Power Supply as all the elechtronics inside works with this supply. So for working with the RS-485 you must have the power supply correctly connected.

Keep Informed

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/10/18, 2:23 PM
Seen: 437 times
Last updated: 12/5/18, 1:53 PM