Forum Controllers/PLC

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

How can the Raspberry PLC be connected to the PC?

I want to buy a Raspberry PLC but first I have some questions about it. What programming software does the Raspberry PLC works with and how can it be programmed? Also, how would I connect the Raspberry PLC to my PC?

Thanks

Discard
1 Answer
Marti Guillem Cura
Best Answer

As for the programming software there is not a single option as it can be programmed in diferent ways. The PLC leaves the factory with the Raspbian (Linux) operating system where a series of scripts have been added to control I/Os and comunications. It would be programmed with many Languages like Python or C++ and also it will be possible to use a wide range of softwares.

Refered to the communication with the computer, I provide the following link where you can see how to take the firsts steps and start working with the Raspberry PI PCL.

https://www.industrialshields.com/es_ES/blog/arduino-industrial-1/post/como-acceder-al-plc-industrial-raspberry-pi-240

I hope I have clarified your doubts a little more

Discard