Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

M-DUINO suitable for real industrial projects?

Ben Hassine

Hello,

we are a greentech startup based in Germany. We are currently looking for a new platform for our monitoring and control projects. Industrial Shields seems to fulfill most of our requirements, but we can not find any  references to real projects in known factories.

We need to offer a proven hardware/software solution to tens of customers with high stability for both monitoring and control. Our systems don´t require high frequencies since we work with slow themal systems, but the solution needs to be robust in industrial environments with ambient temperatures going up to 40 centigrades.

my question(s):

- has the PLC (especially the ethernet PLC) been used in an industrial contexte? if yes, where?

- do the case studies on this homepage refer to implemented projects?

- and since we are using I2C with 15 sensors and 2 analog controlled motors, are there any good/bad experiences with I2C among the forum community?

thanks

Discard
2 Answers
Amir
Best Answer

Hi Ben,

Did you end up using any of the products by Industrial Shields? 

I ask because I am trying to implement a M-Duino into our next generation of products and I want to see if you ran into any issues at all.

Thanks!

Discard